- Availability is shown on the web site
- Reservations can be made on the web site online
- Alternatively via email or telephone
- 25% deposit to be paid to secure the reservation.
- Balance to be paid 6 weeks in advance of visit – otherwise reservation & deposit may be lost
- If booking less than 6 weeks prior to visit then tariff must be paid in full to secure reservation
- Cancellation – In the event of cancellation we will endeavour to resell your reservation, however your deposit will be lost and possibly your full payment.
- PayPal Account
- Electronic Bank transfer
Changeover Arrival & Departure
- Changeover day is Saturday – unless otherwise agreed for short breaks.
- Arrival: After 3:30pm please.
- Departure: By 10:00am – please strictly adhere to this in order for house staff to thoroughly clean, prepare & replenish the property for the following guests.
Arrival (After 3:30pm)
- Key arrangements will be communicated prior to your arrival.
- The house manager will phone later to ensure you have everything and answer questions.
- Some hospitality and basic provisions will be provided as a welcome gesture.
- A “House Guide” folder is provided to assist settling in and for your comfort and safety – please take a few minutes to read it, especially the safety instructions.
Departure (By 10:00am)
- To assist the housekeeping staff, please leave the house clean & tidy – as found.
- Please remove all obvious pet hair & paw prints.
- Place used towels and bed linens in the bath.
- Ensure all appliances are off, all doors & windows locked and the key returned to the key box.
- Your damage deposit will shortly be returned provided there is no damage or breakages.
Smoking: This is a NO SMOKING property and smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house. If smoking is detected, there will be an additional cleaning charge. Smoking is permitted in the garden and the front courtyard – butts must be extinguished outside the house, left outside and removed at the end of the holiday.
Naked Flames: With the exception of the open fire, candles and other naked flames are not permitted anywhere inside the property.
Pets: One well behaved and housetrained dog is welcome with prior notice and two dogs may be accepted subject to prior agreement. We are pleased to accommodate treasured pets but there are a few house rules to observe please:
- Prior to arrival, worm, flea & tick repellent treatments (Front Line, Spot On) must be up to date.
- Dogs must not be left unattended (caged or otherwise) in the property at any time.
- Dogs and are not in allowed on the lounge furniture or upstairs bedrooms.
- Accidental fouling must be immediately and thoroughly cleaned up, and any mess in the garden and front courtyard must be removed and disposed of prior to vacating.
- All pet hair must be removed prior to vacating – Dyson “Animal” vacuum cleaner is provided.
- Regrettably bitches in-season or lactating cannot be accepted.
We hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.